Some examples are given. Please add more interactions.
Can you write the answer on BB ?
Would you mind cleaning the board, please ?
Why don’t you stop talking and start reading ?
If you got the idea, you
can write.
How about ___________
What about _________
I want
I’d like
|
all of you
you all
everybody
the whole class
|
to
|
answer this question
repeat this sentence
continue this sentence
correct my statements
|
II Checking attence
Is Anybody
absent ?
Everybody here ?
Right now
OK
|
I am going to
I’ll
Let’s see
|
Call the roll
Call your names
See, if you are all
here
Who’s absent
If anyone is away.
|
III. Getting organized.
|
|||
Can
Will
|
you
some one
|
please
|
clean the BB ?
|
Would
|
you
some one
|
Mind
|
cleaning
the BB?
|
No comments:
Post a Comment